Novacoast is seeking a Compliance Engineer to assist our clients with all of their regulatory requirements and assessment needs.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
Novacoast is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Compliance Engineer. The compliance consultant’s position will be to consult and provide guidance on customers’ challenges with frameworks, standards, and regulatory requirements.
Requirements of the right candidate
- Candidates must be able to develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance.
- Be able to collaborate with departments and at all levels within an organization in order to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in areas such as (list is not comprehensive):
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Healthcare Information Portability & Protection Act (HIPPA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- ISO 27000, etc.
- SANS 20 Top Security Controls
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of audit methodologies, security assessment tools, and be familiarity with Symantec Control Compliance Suite is a plus.
- Must have knowledge and experience with information technology security issues and best practices.
- Candidates must understand information systems and networking diagrams.
- An ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Network Firewall, Web Application Firewalls, VPN’s, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Experience: 4 year college degree is preferred or 3-5 years of experience.
- No Experience: Someone with high attention to detail and an interest in IT security frameworks, standards, and industry regulations.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written on a high level.
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.