Novacoast is looking for an engineer to provide subject matter expertise on various aspects of Identity and Access Management. This position specifically works with technical strategy of implementation of our Identity and Access Management systems, technologies, and the design of IAM solutions for other projects across the company. Novacoast is seeking an Identity and Access Management Architect who can effectively collaborate and act as a liaison with our clients and technologies.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Access Manager Architects should be able to design and build IAM solutions that integrate applications and other services.
- Design and implement service interfaces while also applying technical standards that enable and protect API access that meets enterprise architecture, security, and privacy needs.
- Integrate new and existing architectures for user authentication and SSO for enterprise.
- Analyze alternative architectures and service designs and communicate their potential strategic and tactical benefits and risk in terms of business and architecture value.
- Clearly communicate the functions, capabilities, and processes of proposed enterprise IAM programs.
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.