Novacoast is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Engineering team and assist in the maintenance and support of NetIQ Identity and Access Management solutions to our clients, both pre-and-post-implementation. The candidate will be responsible for user identity administration as well as maintenance of user access roles. This will include reviewing changes in the production environments and coordinating with the key stakeholders from IT, business operation team, and/or third party. The candidate will need to provide analytical and technical guidance to the team and recommend and/or take action to direct the analysis and solutions required.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Must have Technical experience of 5+ years with a variety of access management and federation solutions
- Candidate should have a deep technical knowledge of the NetIQ/Novell Access Manager platform
- Candidate should be proficient in DNS and network troubleshooting
- Prior experience in establishing Federation with SAML application is required
- Knowledge and experience on LDAP Directory Services like Active Directory and Novell eDirectory, OpenLDAP Directory, services
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system administration on platforms such a as Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) and Open Enterprise Server (OES)
- Understanding of Java program is mandatory
- Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple organizational levels
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.