Novacoast is seeking an qualified candidate to join our Engineering team and assist in the maintenance and support of PING Identity and Access Management solutions to our clients, both pre-and-post-implementation. The candidate will be responsible for user identity administration as well as maintenance of user access roles. This will include reviewing changes in the production environments and coordinating with the key stakeholders from IT, business operation team, and/or third party. The candidate will need to provide analytical and technical guidance to the team and recommend and/or take action to direct the analysis and solutions required.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Must have Technical experience of 5+ years with a variety of access management and federation solutions
- Candidate should have technical knowledge on PingFederate and PingAccess
- Candidate should have a good knowledge on DNS and network troubleshooting
- Prior experience in establishing Federation with SAML application is necessary
- Knowledge and experience on LDAP Directory Services like Active Directory and Novell eDirectory, OpenLDAP Directory, services
- Knowledge on Unix/LINUX administration
- Understanding of Java programing language is mandatory
- Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple organizational levels
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.