Novacoast is seeking an experienced technical Project Manager to assist us with our key clients, managing large enterprise level projects. This position will offer a large variety of projects within variety environments within many different verticals.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
To qualify, you must have the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or closely related field is preferred.
- Certifications preferred (PMP, CPM, Six Sigma, LEAN, Project+)
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management
- Strong scheduling and budgeting experience
- Successful in fast-paced and quick changing environments
- Experience with Agile, waterfall, and SDLC methodologies
In this position, you will:
- Manage project communication, schedule, risk, conflicts and delivery
- Provide reporting and decision support as needed
- Lead teams including stakeholders across technical and business disciplines
- Focus teams on business objectives and track progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results
- Mitigate risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data
- Anticipate and manage change effectively
- Move between project management methodologies depending on project specifics and customer goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.