As a Symantec Data Loss Prevention Architect, you will provide expert level knowledge in multiple Data Loss Prevention technologies and disciplines. DLP Architects will be responsible for creating and maintaining DLP implantations in a wide array of environments and situations ranging from small single purpose situations to large scale security incident responses.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Must be able to execute strategic and tactical direction for DLP solutions offerings
- Responsible for identification, assessment and resolution of DLP incidents and recurring procedures
- Be able to expand existing DLP support capabilities, configuring technical rule sets, policies, and ensuring consistency across DLP platforms
- Proactively assess DLP safeguards across the DLP tool suite to identify potential risks and perform trend analysis
- Accountability for DLP system upgrades and implementation testing
- Collaborate with IT Security and Risk team members as well as other functional and technical partners, leadership, vendors, and external parties to prepare and deliver appropriate and accurate metrics to direct supervisor in preparation for management review
- Ability to self-direct and work independently when necessary, and clearly articulate technical concepts/ issues to both technical and non-technical peers and management
- Contribute to overall DLP process improvements and documentation
- Represent and contribute to the overall DLP solutions and methodologies
- Candidates must be able to perform daily incident response and system administration operation duties, which may require having a nontraditional working hours
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.