Novacoast is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Symantec DLP engineering team who is knowledgeable specifically with the Symantec DLP platform. This candidate will be responsible for creating rules that protect sensitive data within the corporate network, keeping that data both safe and compliant.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Experience assessing or building a data protection program, data classification skills, and a clear understanding of privacy standards and regulations
- Knowledge on Symantec DLP Software: DLP Cloud Prevent for Microsoft Office 365, DLP Cloud Storage, Cloud File Sync and Share, and security product capabilities
- Experience deploying in the cloud and on-premises using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Single- Server support
- In-depth experience with Symantec DLP in an enterprise environment
- Experience with architecting Symantec DLP Platforms
- Experience analyzing Symantec DLP events and reports
- Experience tuning Symantec DLP to reduce false positives and improving detection rates
- Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple organizational levels
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.