Novacoast is looking for an Cyber Security Sales Executive to develop and manage relationships to sell Novacoast Managed Security Services.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
Novacoast has started a new division of services to meet the growing demand for managed services in the marketplace. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual to grow within Novacoast on the ground-floor of a new sales group. The position will primarily be focused on new business and require cold calling. While primarily be focused on inside sales, the position will also involve meeting local clients face to face.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate Novacoast’s value proposition to potential clients
- Work with channel partners to develop leads and close business
- Maintain leads and prospects in CRM system
- Ensure the timely processing of leads, new clients and sales campaigns
- Meet daily on the phone with clients and locally in person
- Qualify inbound sales leads
- Leverage the “team” approach to selling through involvement of Sales Engineers, partners, and prospects with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager throughout the entire sales process, from lead generation to purchase order
- Maintain various sales certifications
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred
- Self-motivation for a challenge
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communications skills
- Understanding of cloud computing, and/or cyber security / threat intelligence preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
- Base Pay + Uncapped Commission
- Full benefits package available after a 90 day probationary period
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.