Novacoast is looking for an engineer to provide subject matter expertise on various aspects of Privileged Access Management. This position specifically works with technical strategy of implementation of our Privileged Access Management systems, technologies, and the design of PAM solutions for other projects across the company. We are seeking a Privileged Access Management Architect who can effectively collaborate and act as a liaison with our clients and technologies.Learn more: - working at Novacoast
- Privileged Access Manager Architects should be able to design and build PAM solutions that integrate applications and other services.
- Experience with deploying CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and/or NetIQ Privileged Account Manager.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and where PAM fits.
- Understanding of integration into SIEM and other security monitoring tools.
- Clearly communicate the functions, capabilities, and processes of proposed enterprise PAM programs.
Positions are available in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
All resumes submitted are considered confidential.