It's as much about security as resiliency.
A Distributed Denial of Service attack is designed to take down your websites, shut down the company back office, and basically just take anything you have for IT and make it useless—making stuff so hard to get to that you can’t get anything done.
It's a popular and effective attack.
The problem is, most DDoS assessments are too shallow to tell you what you need to know about your resiliency. It's all well and good to look at the network layer—volume of data or simultaneous connections. But to know where you stand, you need to go beyond that and look at your services, your applications, your websites. We can help.
What we do:
We design every DDoS project according to each customer's needs and network, choosing tests based on your apps, services and website. We don't just determine how high we can turn the dial before everything falls apart, we assess how your network responds to attack. As in:
- At what point were you able to realize there was a problem?
- Do the right people get notifications?
- Does your team handle it like an incident?
- What is done to correct the issue?
Who needs it:
- Other healthcare organizations
- Public Utilities
- Anywhere that processes transactions
- Anywhere for whom a minute of downtime might be lost revenue
- Any brand that is sensitive to PR if downtime will hurt your image