From training to hands-on development
Workflows dramatically boost the efficiency of internal business operations. But it can be hard to know where to start.
Novacoast offers full service workflow support. From the creation of seamless processes across applications, departments, and locations to the development of web-based user interface portals. We can deliver comprehensive IT and business process automation with increased support for business systems, advanced reporting, increased performance, and an expanded end-user portal.
We also offer practical training courses, in which we take one of your use cases and guide your IT team through the creation of a working business-ready solution. At the end of the course, your team will know enough to build out additional workflows to help streamline additional business processes.
Development and support
- Workflow design & documentation: Designing & analyzing repeatable business processes that are ripe for automation; Defining security & logging requirements, defining integration points & access rules, present documented design for approval
- Development: data objects & access components, integration libraries & security structure, web portal development
- Testing, rollout & refinement: Quality assurance, pilot testing & rollout
- Week-long training suited to students of all skill levels.
- Build an Enterprise-grade product for data collection and automatic reporting.
- Learn and explore best practices.
- Build your own inputs and outputs for internal, automatic data movement.
- De-mystify Workflow through hands-on use.